Sunday, October 21, 2012

Welcome

I've decided I don't want to intertwine my info blog with my personal life TOO much so I figured I'd keep anyone who is interested updated on our journey here. There won't be too much to write about in the upcoming 2 or so months since we will be on an unwanted TTC break, but whatever.

Currently I'm waiting for AF to arrive. It should be here today at the very earliest and Tuesday at the very latest. Normal would be tomorrow. I've gotten nothing but negative tests since the hCG from the trigger shot left my system so it's just a matter of waiting. It's very unlikely that we will be getting a positive since my cervical fluid sucks. Of course watch me get the positive and this whole blog will be a bust (or at least turned into a pregnancy blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment